- Delicately lay out the carpaccio slices on large plates, and keep cool.
- Place the olive oil in a bowl, and add the juice of 1 squeezed lemon.
- Wash and drain the basil and coriander, take a few leaves and chop very finely, add them to the marinade and leave to infuse.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan on a high heat, stirring well, and cool on a plate.
- Delicately spread the marinade on the carpaccio slices with the back of a spoon or a brush.
- Sprinkle the grilled pine nuts on the marinated carpaccio slices.
- Serve with a little unrefined salt and freshly milled pepper if desired.
Voir nos vidéos