- Separate and defrost the individual Beef Carpaccio slices, without removing their individual greaseproof paper.
- Finely chop the garlic clove, lemon grass and ginger till almost of a purée consistency.
- Finely chop the basil leaves.
- Place the fromage frais in a salad bowl, add the chopped garlic, ginger and lemon grass and the chopped basil.
- Add the salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix well and place in a plastic piping bag.
- Cut off the end of the bag to make an opening with a diameter of 1.5 to 2 cm.
- On a plate, make sticks of fromage frais about 10 cm long with a diameter of 1.5/2 cm, and place in the freezer.
- Remove the greaseproof paper from the slices of Beef Carpaccio.
- Lay the slices of beef flat on the work surface and place a fromage frais stick on each slice of carpaccio.
- Tightly roll each slice of beef around the fromage frais stick.
- Cut off the ends of each fromage frais carpaccio roll to neaten (either a straight or slightly diagonal cut).
- Serve two sticks for a starter, or one for an appetiser.
Voir nos vidéos