- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle.
- Cut the duck fillets into small pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and set aside.
- In another saucepan, gently fry the finely chopped onion in the olive oil. Add the duck fillets and garlic, then the cream and cook gently to reduce the cream.
- Remove from the heat and add 60g of Parmesan and egg yolks to bind the sauce.
- Place the cooked tagliatelle in soup dishes.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and freshly milled pepper.
- Pour the sauce onto the tagliatelle.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Add a little grated Parmesan.
Voir nos vidéos