- Unwrap the cold chicken breasts. Slice finely.
- Gently cook the finely chopped onion in a pan with a trickle of olive oil.
- Mix in the chicken and caramelised onions then gently cook for 5 minutes. Add two tablespoons of curry powder and leave to absorb for a few minutes.
- Dice the mango.
- Add the chicken and onion, mango pieces, 20 cl of coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with plain rice.
- You can sprinkle it with coconut shavings.
Voir nos vidéos