- Delicately lay out the carpaccio slices on large plates, and keep cool.
- Mix the olive oil and hazelnut oil in a bowl, squeeze a lemon and add the juice to the oils.
- Gently brush this marinade onto the carpaccio slices.
- Give two turns of coarsely milled black pepper over each plate.
- Pile the rocket salad in the centre of each carpaccio slice.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave 20 g of Parmesan over each plate.
- Place the confit tomatoes on the rocket (cutting them into pieces if necessary).
Voir nos vidéos