Preparing the crumble:
- Roast the hazelnuts and almonds in the oven and crush with a pestle.
- Add the flour, butter, mint and olive oil, and mix into a fairly thick and even mixture.
- Spread the mixture on a sheet of baking paper.
- Pre-cook on a baking tin for 5 minutes at 200°C.
Preparation of vegetables with spices:
- Finely chop the onion, carrots, courgette, artichoke hearts, apricots and ginger.
- In another bowl, mix the spices together, (cumin, turmeric, ras el hanout, mixed spice), lemon juice and preserved lemon.
- Cook the vegetables and spices in olive oil
- Add the honey to a give slightly golden colour.
- Simmer gently.
Preparing the lamb shank:
- Remove the meat from the bone and roughly shred it.
- Preparing the fromage blanc with spices:
- Mix the fromage blanc, curry and Korma spices.
Making the crumble:
- In earthenware dishes, divide the vegetables with spices, the meat, fromage blanc with spices and finish with the crumble pastry.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes at 180°C.