- In a mixing bowl, use a whisk to beat together the mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, grated garlic and 10g of chopped coriander leaves.
- Add the grated red cabbage and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Check the seasoning.
- In a microwavable dish, divide up the 500g shredded confit duck and heat in the microwave (750W for 10 minutes), then mix with the barbecue sauce: 100ml (100g).
- Place the mini buns in the toaster without browning them
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Spread on the cabbage salad then divide the meat between the rolls.
- Place the tops on the rolls.
- Place them under the oven grill for two minutes (240°C).
- Serve hot.
Voir nos vidéos